Monday, July 6, 2009

A whole new view on U2

Ok so after finding a copy of this film that I missed on the previous date I realized that I was not missing out on much. For starters I hated the film for one being that it was mostly black and white and another that it was boring as hell. I really think they missed the big point in the movie, because everything was just a bunch of stage performances that for me were not that entertaining. I did not have a lot of knowledge about the band U2 before watching the film other than knowing the lead singer Bono and his inspir(red) campain as well as others. Which to be honest thats pretty bad if you ask me to be more famous for other things rather than singing when your main career is singing..it makes no sense. I never really enjoyed much about the movie other than a few songs played. The interviews were very ..how to say...bland..boring.ect. I had a hard time staying awake during this movie and do not plan to watch it again unless forced. I personally think that no band should be aloud to make a movie about themselves because it will only turn out like this one I hope did and that is horrible. I will end this post on a somewhat good note and that I somewhat support Bono for what he is doing for the world today simply because he is doing more that I have and the majority of people in this world so even though you are a singer...rocker...performer..or what ever you want to call him..he is a good man, because of his actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment