Tuesday, July 28, 2009

WoodStock

Ok so I don't know if it has something with the fact that it was the 60's/70's and film was horrible or what, but this movie sucked. I found myself staring at my phone clock every ten minutes wishing I could fast forward like on "CLICK". The movie was just a bad representation of the time and I think they could have done a little better. Another point is that the artists shown in the movie wern't that great. I know more famous artists had to have been there so why the heck to they only film lame artist. I also felt that some of the scenes were a little un called for such as the nudity and what not. I mean really? I understand that is part of Woodstock, but everyone already knows that anyone that went to that is "One with Nature" and just weird. What I also thought was amazing is that everyone was on some kind of drug. Better hope they don't run out cause then the music wouldn't have any meaning, because I think the only way a person can enjoy it is by being on LSD or Mary Jane. Anyways I hated it not because of what the subject was, but rather the quality of film that was created

No comments:

Post a Comment