Tuesday, July 28, 2009

This Summer

So. I was looking forward to this summer because this past year was a hell hole. It seemed like nothing could ever go right. Always struggling to make a better grade on a test or trying to figure out how to pay for classes. There was always something. So this summer was a good one not because anything happened, but because nothing happened. I worked a lot which wasn't much different than before. I just didn't have to bother with studying. I was making good money and getting things done. Then came the summer class. I didn't know what it would be like because I had never taken a summer class before. I figured it would be fast and hard. I found out that its actually not that bad. Yes it was fast and I had some problems along the way keeping up(why I am writing this). It taught me to get things done faster and not linger on them so much. I also learned alot of things in this class and that is how to write about videos and view the entire scope of things. I am so glad class is over, but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it. I am looking foward to the 30+ days till Fall semester. Gotta make that money. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment