Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Economy and My World

So I was thinking about everything that is going on nowadays and I wonder what will happen. In the future. It seems like it was only a few years ago that their was peace or at least it seemed that way. Maybe its the media that makes things out to be worse than what they actually are. Maybe things actually are as bad as they appear. Maybe our world is just falling apart. What I don't understand is why does everyone want to rack up a crap load of debt for kids like me and for my nieces to be left with. Does the Goverment think that the don't have to pay all this back? And the ones paying it back will be me....my generation. I'm sure they don't care because most in Congress are 40-50+ and they will be retiring soon. This Social Security thing needs to be thrown out the window because for one it only works until all the baby boomers retire. Which is now. So that means their will be nothing left for me when I get older and want to retire. Whats going to happen to my generation..just dry up and hope we don't get nuked. Everyone wants to throw down and Bush's war efforts when the war was only 1% of expences. Look and the 1trillion dollar plan that Obama is planning for heathcare. Universial Heathcare bullshit. I never go to the emergency room like ever. So why should I pay and pay and pay when I hardly ever get sick. People are going to be heading to the emergency room for a cold or runny nose. This will lower the standards for heathcare and innitatly destroy everything....ugh..Im just sick of it. I am tired to being promised for change when everything is just getting worse. Oh and by the way don't blame me when Obama Fucks up this country..I voted McCain.

No comments:

Post a Comment