Thursday, July 23, 2009

Poems...O the Poems

July 22, 2009. I begin my day having a wreck...but anyways lets fast foward to when I showed up late for class..I had already had some forwarning from Mr. Andy that we would be writing about Poems..or writing Poems either way it was about Poems..and God do I suck at them..or at least I think I do. Maybe its just the fact that I am not a fan of it or never understood Poems in general. As soon as I got to class I was handed 5-6 papers and I was almost sick...Great Mr. Andy has us some busy work since he is gone. But turns out after I started looking at the papers that each one was a different kind of poem and not exactly "busy work". We watched many videos and music clips which I thought we all cool in there own way..along with the fact that our teacher is an awesome blues singer..guitar player..exc. I was somewhat hateing this day simply because I have never liked Poems and never had alot of work with them. I also didn't realize untill then that rap has alot to do with Poems...I had never thought about it like that. Even tho I everything always flowed and had another meaning..It actually took me untill writing this blog to even somewhat like Poems..but now they arn't that bad. I think my favorite one was "Children of the Night" and "Black History" because they were straight up awesome in the videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment