Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The big dent

Ok so the other day I was heading back from Lafayette to go to class when just before I got to my street I got side swiped. Now for some background info. First of all I just got my truck like a month or two ago. It had been raining and I was in a hurry to get to class. So anyways I was driving along on Willow in Cookeville in the right lane when an old man pulls out in front of me..He can't make up his mind on what lane he wants to be in so after being in the right lane for about 2 sec. he viered into the left lane. I was like WTF. Typical old man who can't drive. So after thinking that he had gotten situated I decided to go on by him. I was still in the right lane as before and never switched. I then started going by him when in the corner of my eye after almost completly passing him he started comming back over. So I am just hopeing that I make it by him before he gets over or he will at least notice my big ass truck in front of him like most people would. NO. he just comes right on over. all this happening in like 5 sec. or so. I loose control and start swirveing all over the road and end up in oncomming traffic. So basicly I am staring at a car that is prob. 4 sec from hitting be when I go with instincts and swirve over just in time to miss them. Luckly no one what hurt and it didn't turn out as bad as it could have been. Still I was pissed. And if he hadn't been an old man I would have gone off on him. So now I got a big dent in the side of my truck that just screams shit. anyways it should get fixed in a week or so and it will be just like new.

No comments:

Post a Comment