Monday, April 27, 2009

Writing Festival

So, I attended the English Writing Festival and I was blown away with the croud of people that were there and the amount of booths. I noticed that there wasn't one booth that looked anything like another. I know a girl that was appart of one of the groups that had a booth and they did an anti-essay where the group played games in the library and was very loud. To me it was very very complicated how all this turned into an essay. Yes, I thought it was cool and sounded fun, but in a way I kinda understand. Its like your writing an essay, but because its an anti-essay then tenically your not...your doing to opposite...like how they played games and destracted people trying to study rather than what students typically do in the library. I noticed others and many were really creative, but I didn't have the time to look at everyone of them. It was an exciting experience for sure with some of the people dressed in costumes and such. I look foward to the festival next year..and might end up actually being apart of it rather than just attending it.

No comments:

Post a Comment