Monday, April 27, 2009

First year Freshman

Ok, so as this semister is comming to a close I look back on everything that has happened in this first year as a freshman. Starting out in the fall everything was slowly falling appart mainly due to haveing a hard time with the transition from being in high school and being takin care of by my parents to being thrown into College and have to take care of myself. After I had figured out what all was going on I found a job at IHOP where I still work and love. I had a hard time with classes and couldn't find to make myself go to class all the time. I figured that most students go through this, but later I realized how bad it really was. I told myself that I had to do better next semister, because I knew I could do better. Hoping that I could get ahold of myself in this new year by turning over a new leaf and being a better student. I started out great, but slowly began to fall into the same habits in some classes. As the semister went on the more drive I had to do good and show that I am a good student and not a drop-out. Now with there only being a few weeks left I am hopeing that the grades are much better and feel more confident about that then last semister. If I could tell anyone this is about to start college it would be to prepare yourself before you get dropped off and left at college and learn to study beforehand. I have found that the College work isn't whats hard..its making yourself go to class everyday and doing the work on time. I plan to use this summer as a time to catch up on what I left behind and forgot all year and prepare for anouther year at Tech.

No comments:

Post a Comment