Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Evaluations

Craft, Care at Flatbread Company Makes up for Sparse Menu
So I read the evaluation and pretty much I am now starving lol. The way that the Flatbread was described made me soo hungry. I love how each item on the menu was decribed in great detail and made me feel as if I was sitting there looking and smelling the food. GAHHH ...Im most definatly getting something to eat after this lol. The evaluation was a great example in my opinion, because of the detail used for each menu item. I most definatly want to go eat me some now lol. This evaluation helped me to trully understand what an evaluation is.


Potter Power
Ok. So Potter Power is a good evaluation, but in my opnion not the greatest or not as good as the flatbread one. Craig really did a good job with making the Harry Potter series look good and make it more appealing to older people or more refined rather than younger kids. This is only because of all the large words and wording that many younger childeren, that the book was written for, wouldn't understand. Basicly the guy who was writing this talks way over the audience's head.
Dawson's Creek
I absoutly loved this evaulation. I feel like it truly hit the nail on the head. Ben Leever did an awesome job of decribing the TV show, but at the same time not telling everything about it. He basicly said just enough. The main focus of the evaluation was of how family and christian groups tried to get the program off air or get the show to not mention certian topics that many teenagers are obviously face everyday. I have never seen the show, but I now feel like it would be something worth my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment