Monday, April 27, 2009

The Dreaded Tests

I went to a workshop the other day and it was about how to not stress over test. This is one of my biggest issues, because I hardly ever do well on a test. I figured that this workshop might help me or at least give me ideas on how to supress this fear of testing. The speaker mentioned that a good way to study without stressing is make sure you know the material very well before attempting to take the test. Nothing is worse than going into a test feeling sick about it, because that is how the grade will end up. Another is use all reasources such as study guides and take notes during class and go back over them after class to refresh your memory. Also the speaker went on about never cramming the night before a test, but rather taking a break the night before and scanning over notes right before the test to refresh your memory. Its always a bad idea to kill your brain the night before thinking that you will remember it the next day cause ya won't. After this workshop I felt that now when I have a test comming up what to do and how to make the best possible grade without stressing out about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment